- Picky Assist respects the privacy of its User’s need and therefore does not use data collected from its Customers, whether order information or personal information, for any purpose other than for the preparation of reports.
- With respect to security: Picky Assist has got appropriate security measures in place available in Picky Assist’s physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that Picky Assist has processed from Users end. If required in response to a subpoena, or court order of a verified administrative body requesting disclosure of a transaction, Picky Assist may disclose the limited amount of Personally Identifiable Information as may be required in legal proceedings. Picky Assist will limit the scope and will only disclose that information, which is required.
What information we collect
- We collect only basic information in order to enable us to give you service, Full Name, Email Address, Country, IP Address, Time Zone, Mobile Number, Mobile Phone Make, Model details for creating your account.
- At any point of time the users can turn on and off the access given to read and push the messages received in different messaging applications.
- We collect and store various messaging applications API Token, Sceret key to provide you with the services
- We collect and store your mobile device id in order to identify your devices that help us to send notifications and other personalized services as required by you/
What information we share
We don’t share any kind of information with any 3 rd party under any circumstances
however your information may be shared under the following circumstances
- Demand from verified administrative / government body
- Demand from our payment gateway partner in order to verify a transaction
- Demand from our fraud monitoring team in case of any suspicious activity / event.
Picky Assist will limit the scope and will only disclose that information, which is required
How we store the data
We store all users personal details in industry standard encryption format, push and pull messages from messaging app is stored as unencrypted for showing and preparing the detailed reports.
- To provide Picky Assist web and app and other Services that are web-based, improve our experiences, understand how our Services are being used, and customize our Services;
- To remember your choices, such as your language preferences, and otherwise to customize our Services for you.
- To secure you by marking your computer or mobile phone as a trusted device.